Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Dash
In my dash, I love my family to death. My family means the world to me. My entire extended family is very close and we are always getting together for dinners or get togethers. My friends and my pets are also really important to me. I do not think anything is more important to me than family but friends are next. I am very close to my brother and cousins so they are more than family they are like friends too. My neighbors I also love. We have a very close group of neighbors and it is really fun to have picnics in the summer and just hang out with them. My best friend is actually my neighbor too. My family has raised me as a Christian. We try to go to church every sunday so religion is important to me too. I think now that we are in college a lot of people can learn a lot about themselves and what they want to happen later in their life. I know what I want to do as soon as I am done with college and I have goals which help me stay focused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment