Sunday, January 21, 2007
First Reading pg.11-49
I just finished reading up to page 49 of the Gracious Plenty. This book kept me foucused an interested the entire time. I did not fall asleep while reading it and I wanted to keep on reading. So far, I really enjoyed the book. I feel really bad for Finch because it must be really hard to deal with all the people making fun of her and feeling like she could not fit in. I think Finch's mom also struggled a lot when that kitchen accident happened it seemed. I do not understand why Reba has to be so mean to Finch. She seems like a bitter old lady and it is kind of sad. I hope later in the book Reba becomes nice. At fist I was a little confused with Finch talking to the dead but then towards the end of reading it all made sence. I am curious to see what happens next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment