- I think, I did tell my story very well. I used good detail and explained everyones emotions as well.
- I really checked over my grammar, but of course there was a spelling mistake I missed but caught right before I turned it in.
- I think I can always improve my grammar.
- I always write my ideas down on a piece of paper and put them into a web format and then seeing that helps me write my paper better.
- I write it as a web on a piece of paper, then start writing my paper on the computer. After I finished that I print it out and check over my work and also usually have someone else also look at it.
- They helped me change my title and fix grammar mistakes that I did not see.
- Keep on working on my grammar, and coming up with better titles and introductions.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Taking Stock of my work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment